Smooth It Out...


My hair's been fried , dyed and blow dried...it's been through lots of wear and tear...girl, what happened to ur haaaaair.....lol. Remember that commercial?...That's how I felt last weekend when I took a look at my ends. They just looked so ragged and crinkly. Anyway, I've been reading up on the Phyto line and decided to try their Phytospecific products which are geared towards textured, curly, frizzy hair types.

I've been using the PhytoSpecific Moisturizing Styling Balm for the past week and AY DIOS MIO!!! (That's mami chula talk for OMG)....My ends are so soft and smooth. I use a small amount every night on my ends and it has made a world of difference. I also read a review, can't remember where, how it helped stretch out a user's time in between touch-ups because it smoothed out her roots so much. And bestest of all...NO GREASY feeling!!!!

Available @ Sephora.

p.s. - click here to view a chart on how to pick the right products for your hair type.





eva-k

3 comments:

Product Junkie Diva said...

I have this product also, I haven't used it in recent times, maybe because of the weather. I used it a great deal during the winter season.
thanks
PJD

8/13/08, 10:36 AM
Unknown said...

I used to use phyto a couple of years ago. Definitely a good look!

8/13/08, 11:00 PM
Anonymous said...

Letting my perm grow out, so I'm looking for products that will keep my hair from looking frizzy. I always wanted to try their products, but wasn't sure they were for A.A hair. Definitely will try them now!

8/15/08, 1:26 PM

Post a Comment

About

I'm just a simple girl with a complicated obsession, I love all things beauty...and I need to talk about it!

Contact

Email me at...
thebeautynista@gmail.com

Archives

Classic Beauties

Classic Beauties

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers