Amazing Grace...


I found the perfect compliment to Sephora's body butter. Philosophy's Amazing Grace line has a Body Spritz that has a light so fresh and so clean scent. It's described as a "base coat" to be used under the Amazing Grace parfum, but it can be used alone too. It's funny how I usually watch Philosophy owner, Cristina Carlino, talk about this scent on QVC with so much passion saying people are always telling her how clean she smells and I think to myself, she's so extra. BUT now I understand...lol.



8oz size available @ Sephora for $25.



eva-k

1 comments:

Peggs said...

I luv extra

9/3/08, 2:59 PM

Post a Comment

About

I'm just a simple girl with a complicated obsession, I love all things beauty...and I need to talk about it!

Contact

Email me at...
thebeautynista@gmail.com

Archives

Classic Beauties

Classic Beauties

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers