Buxom Lips...



Great gloss with high shine and no sticky feel. One of it's claims is that it " creates the look of fuller, more voluptuous lips " . Um, I'm not sure about all of that. You do "feel" the product as it tingles when you have it on, but my lips don't look any fuller because of it. Aside from that, it's a great gloss and a must try.








Available @ Sephora for $18 in 11 shades. My fav at the moment is Dolly, a muted plum shade.



They also have a Full Color line, which is the same formula but more color. The other is more sheer, which I prefer.






eva-k

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

I'm just a simple girl with a complicated obsession, I love all things beauty...and I need to talk about it!

Contact

Email me at...
thebeautynista@gmail.com

Archives

Classic Beauties

Classic Beauties

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers