Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner...


Recently Awarded Allure's ‘Reader's Choice Award’ for 2008, Bobbi B's gel eyeliner offers the precision of liquid liner and the ease of a gel-based formula. Once the color is on, it's long-wearing and water resistant. I recently got a set from QVC that included Chocolate Shimmer Ink and Graphite Shimmer Ink. Using the small brush that's incuded, you can create subtle to dramatic looks. I normally wear the brown during the day and the grayish-black at night. The shimmer is barely noticeable and the small pot will last forever!


Available wherever Bobbi Brown cosmetics are sold in 16 colors. $21 per pot.







eva-k

1 comments:

Confessions of a Makeup Whore and Product Junkie said...

I love this eyeliner too! My only tip would be make sure you close the cap tightly, otherwise the product can dry out.

10/2/08, 11:43 AM

Post a Comment

About

I'm just a simple girl with a complicated obsession, I love all things beauty...and I need to talk about it!

Contact

Email me at...
thebeautynista@gmail.com

Archives

Classic Beauties

Classic Beauties

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers