Carson & Kim Team Up For Caress...

Fashion expert Carson Kressley has tapped Kim K to help launch the Caress Skinwear Collection. Skin is the ultimate fashion statement and taking care of it starts in the shower....duh!












Gorgeous skin is always in style on the red carpet, so when I want to make a statement I know my skin has to look beautiful and even toned,” says Kardashian. One of my favorite finds is the new Caress Evenly Gorgeous body wash - it has karite butter and burnt brown sugar … it makes my skin look and feel amazing. The Caress Skinwear Collection compliments my entire wardrobe and gives me beautiful skin right out of the shower.”

Caress is giving away free samples of the body wash while supplies last. Click here to request yours.





eva-k

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

I'm just a simple girl with a complicated obsession, I love all things beauty...and I need to talk about it!

Contact

Email me at...
thebeautynista@gmail.com

Archives

Classic Beauties

Classic Beauties

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers