Kiehl's Forrest Rain...



A few months ago, I got the opportunity to visit the Loreal employee store at Loreal's Corporate offices in NYC.  I was amazed to see how many brands where under the Loreal name, including Kiehl's...

While going crazy in the store, I stumbled on Kiehl's fragrance Forrest Rain.  It's a light musk scent that smells wonderful and doesn't irritate my nose.  It's Top notes are Wet Grass, Muguet petals, Peppery Sweet Citrus and Earthy Guaic leaves.  Middle notes include Damp Moss with Jasmine and other White Flowers and Base notes of Deep Sunbleached Hay, Cedarwood and Vetiver, and a Soft Musk. 

Luv it, luv it, luv it.

Available in a 1.7 oz Spray for $38.50.


 
eva-k

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

I'm just a simple girl with a complicated obsession, I love all things beauty...and I need to talk about it!

Contact

Email me at...
thebeautynista@gmail.com

Archives

Classic Beauties

Classic Beauties

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers