Kim's New Look...


Kim hit up the Teen Choice Awards on Sunday with new lighter locks, for real this time. When she rocked a wig a few months back in the lighter shade, I wasn't in love with it partly because the color was too light. But this time, she nailed it!

She writes:

This time it's for real, guys! I went blonde!!! I had been considering it ever since I wore that blonde wig, and I just decided to go for it!! What do you think? I am really loving it! My hairstylist Clyde Haygood orchestrated the whole thing and Rebecca from Goodform salon dyed it! I'm debuting my new look at the Teen Choice Awards tonight!



Bold





P.S. - I'm LUVn Kourt's whole look and the little sisters are growing up so fast, wow!





eva-k

1 comments:

China The Black said...

OMG THE LITTLE SISTERS ARE LITTLE LADIES!!! wow!!! i like kim's hair, i dont love it, but before you know it, we'll forget what she looked like with the black hair! they all rock, i love them! :)

8/11/09, 12:30 PM

Post a Comment

About

I'm just a simple girl with a complicated obsession, I love all things beauty...and I need to talk about it!

Contact

Email me at...
thebeautynista@gmail.com

Archives

Classic Beauties

Classic Beauties

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers