Could It Be...


Here I go once again, cheating on my beloved Purity. For the last three weeks I've been having a fabulous "affair" with Peter Thomas Roth's new Foaming Cleanser. I wasn't even in the market for a new cleanser. BUT, while I was in Sephora last month returning something, I stumbled on it.

I am absolutely in love with this cleanser. It pumps out a foam that lathers nicely and it takes off EVERYTHING as is super gentle around the eyes. The bottle suggests 2-3 pumps, but 1 does just fine. The best part is that after rinsing, my face doesn't feel tight. It has no sulfates or fragrances. Great for all skin types.



The only downside is that it's a whopping $32 for only 6.7 ounces. I get double that for the same price with my Purity. Nonetheless it's a great cleanser!


Available @ Sephora.







eva-k

1 comments:

Peggs said...

I luv Purity.. but this sounds great

8/10/09, 2:36 PM

Post a Comment

About

I'm just a simple girl with a complicated obsession, I love all things beauty...and I need to talk about it!

Contact

Email me at...
thebeautynista@gmail.com

Archives

Classic Beauties

Classic Beauties

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers